|Portada | Nosotros | Enlaces ||
Libros Ñuke Mapu
Documentos de Trabajo
2018-06-02 | Campa帽as | Indigena
Ninth Multidisciplinary Conference on Indigenous Peoples
Territories in dispute: epistemologies, resistances, spiritualities and rights
Call for Papers: Ninth Multidisciplinary Conference on Indigenous Peoples entitled 聯Territories in dispute: epistemologies, resistances, spiritualities and rights聰, on 30/31 May and 1 June 2018 at the University College Roosevelt, Utrecht University (Middelburg, the Netherlands).
1. Southern Epistemologies: territories, political ecology and the Buen Vivir (Good Life)
2. Rights for nature or Rights of nature? Challenges and contributions from Indigenous worlds
3. Indigenous peoples聮 cultural heritage: the 169 ILO convention, the UNDRIP and consultation processes application, challenges and future developments.
4. Conflicts and modern wars: epistemicides, knowledges, alternatives beyond modernity and conflict resolutions.
5. Defining the international political and legal impacts of the Rights of nature
6. Gender: Indigenous Feminism, Justice and Patriarchy in Indigenous worlds
7. Cross-intercultural dialogues: climate change, human rights and environmental sciences, what can we exchange and what can we learn from each other?
8. Policies: educational policies, Indigenous languages, educational access, educational pluralism.
9. Regaining consciousness, emerging identities: Indigenous Art-design, cinema and cultural property.
Paper proposals (max. 300 words) can be in English or Spanish and should be submitted by email at EMPI2018@ucr.nl up to the end of April 2018. A CV summary (max. 50-100 words) of the author/s shall be included in Spanish or English. Abstracts in Portuguese are accepted with the translation in English, however presentations are in English or Spanish.
For any questions, please contact EMPI2018@ucr.nl.
Looking forward to welcoming you there
Fuente: Centro de Documentación Mapuche, Ñuke Mapu